Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Are you a MexiCan? ...Or a MexiCan't?

Barbas! Barbas! Barbas!

That's Spanish for Beards! At least I'm pretty sure it is. It's been a pretty long time since I was in a Spanish class. It's Cinco de Mayo today, so I am going to post this picture of my all time favorite Latino actor, Danny Trejo. I guess he spent a lot of time in and out of jail as a kid. He must have learned all his good acting skills in San Quentin.

He always has that good mustache! Plus, Robert Rodriguez announced a couple weeks ago that he is going to co-direct the movie, Machete, with Danny Trejo. It started off as a fake trailer at the beginning of Planet Terror, but now it has a target finish date of sometime in 2010! Check out the trailer for it:
((NOT SAFE FOR WORK!))


Oh! It is also apparently John Rhys-Davies birthday today. Happy birthday Gimli!

"NOT THE BEARD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment