Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ladies and Gentleman the "King of Beards" - Zach Galifianakis


I was going to wait until after I went to the screening next week of his new movie; The Hangover, however I simply couldn't wait any longer. Zach Galifianakis is truly a comic genius. He also has the beard to match, it is spectacular!!

There I said it, it's now out there and if you don't know who he is check out this recent post to funnyordie.com - NSFW!
Brilliant. Look to Funny or Die (Will Farrell and Adam McKay's website full of funny shit) for more Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifinakis antics.

I will update this article after my screening of The Hangover next week, I have heard nothing but positive feedback from this new Todd Phillips film (Director of Old School, Bittersweet Motel, Road Trip AND Old School Dos- set for release in 2011) so far. Here is to hoping it lives up to the hype.

Zach has been paying his dues for years now and it finally looks like the world at large is ready for his brand of the funny. He has slummed it in films like Below, and stole the show in Bubble Boy! Currently he can be seen in theaters in the film Gigantic playing the character 'Homeless Guy', fucking brilliant! Set for future release he has 5 films in the works!! Stay busy Zach, it is good to see you doing your thing!

'Till next time,
Super E

3 comments:

  1. Did you shave your "V" for vagina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who was it that said this looks like my husband? This person looks nothing like my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to just say this here instead of making a full post about it.

    This movie was INCREDIBLE! Definitely go see it! It will be the best comedy of the summer.

    ReplyDelete