Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Beards of JoBlo.com!

Hey world, Fat Luggage here! A couple of years ago I stumbled upon this little corner of the internet called JoBlo.com, and I have been going there almost every day since then. I never actually joined it until about a month ago, but I used to print out their lists of dvd release dates every week to let everyone know about what was coming out that week. Nowadays, I check it before any other movie news website (And then I usually check out Movie Hotties). They have a lot of good stuff on their sites, including the main site, that has all your general movie news and some headlines from the other sites. Then you get ArrowintheHead.com for all your horror movie news. Next, there's the DVD Clinic, for all your dvd news and the new release lists. Then they have the great section of beautiful women in movies, Movie Hotties. Now they also have MyJoBlo.com, which is kind of like a movie centric social networking site that links together with all the other parts of the site, and also houses the great JoBlo forums.

They also have a couple bearded writers, which is the real reason I'm writing this. These guys write for one of the biggest movie news websites on the net, so that qualifies them for an article on our site.

This is Berge Garabedian AKA JoBlo, the founder and CEO of JoBlo.com. Pictured here with the great bearded Kevin Smith.

And this is John Fallon, AKA The Arrow, webmaster and head honcho of ArrowintheHead.com. A good picture too.

The last bearded one on the site is JimmyO, the west coast correspondent and a critic on the site. I like this picture the best, cause it looks like JimmyO is straight out of a European death metal band (and this picture was taken in a cemetary, which makes it a good one too).


If you want news about beards and mustaches in Hollywood, come to our site first. But, if you want good movie news, be sure to check out Joblo.com. And for all the rest of the staff over at JoBlo without beards, I can't take anything you say seriously until you grow some beards. haha I kid.

5 comments:

  1. I am not impressed, as I have been rocking a chinstrap beard and have been writing for Joblo/Arrow for years! For shame!

    -Andre Manseau

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you were simply an oversight. I believe Luggage got the actual photos from Berge himself.... I could be right, I may be crazy, but it just might be a lunatic your lookin' for. - Billy Joel (rocks the Van Dyke)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Andre, I did, I got these pictures from Berge, The Arrow and JimmyO themselves. Going over the AitH staff though, it looks like I left out a couple other good beards. Maybe there will be a round 2 someday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot. Perhaps Hotties should start including Photoshopped beards on Megan Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha At least once, just to see how a beard would look on her.

    ReplyDelete